Program Home: Composition and Rhetoric at UMass - Amherst Edit
Faculty Areas of Specialization Edit
- Dingo, Rebecca - transnational rhetoric, feminism, globalization
- Fleming, David - history and theory of rhetoric, history and pedagogy of first-year composition, argumentation theory and practice, writing in the disciplines and professions.
- Herrington, Anne - writing-across-the-curriculum, specifically connections between writing, learning, and identity; composition theory and practice; ethnographic and other qualitative research approaches for studying writing and teaching
- Hoang, Haivan - literacy studies; composition theory and practice; ethnographic research methods, ethics, and writing; writing center theory and practice
- LeCourt, Donna - composition theory, identity politics (i.e. race, class, gender, and sexuality) in composition, cultural and critical composition pedagogies, feminist rhetoric, writing across the curriculum, and computers and composition.
- Leonard, Rebecca Lorimer - literacy studies, writing center theory, multilingual writing, language ideology, comparative rhetoric
- Solberg, Janine - gender, technology and culture; new media and emerging literacies; professional and technical communication; information design
Missy Marie Montgomery